Thursday, December 30, 2010

No, thank you!

It's that time of year: the holidays are winding down, and we are waking up from our cupcake and eggnog-induced (choose your poison) haze, and we have many people to thank for the gifts we received and the parties we attended throughout the season.

I am always a thank-you note procrastinator. It's not because I'm not thankful (atleast, I'd like to think that's not the reason!); it's because I have such high expectations for my thank-you notes. I love crafting, and I always tell myself that "this year, I'm going to make my thank-you cards."

I never make my thank-you cards.

Or, atleast, I never do in a timely manner.

This year, just two days after Christmas, I cast my idealism aside, and I walked down to my favorite local stationary store. There, I bought these:


They're simple, sophisticated, and printed on recycled paper.

Next year, next year I resolve to make my own thank-you notes.

For now, I'll be thanking my loved ones promptly (and environmentally).

No comments:

Post a Comment