Tuesday, January 4, 2011

adios feliz navidad

It's early, and I haven't had my coffee yet, so we're gonna need to make this short.

Today is, unofficially, my last day of Christmas break (this isn't actually true -- I don't start classes until Monday, but I work everyday until then. Today is the last day that I can do whatever I want, and I can do it in my new red-and-pink pj pants).

Therefore, I proclaim today cooking and cleaning Tuesday.

As well as wedding planning, shopping, and reading Tuesday.

It's gonna be a good day.

Today I am planning on visiting some antique shops in order to get some of these:

Don't you just want to open them up and take a big whiff?

And make them into open book picture frames to sit near the guestbook at our wedding.

That's right. I'm going to insert personal pictures (maybe our engagement photos) into the book (it only requires one teensy, tiny, semi-heinous act -- carving the pages out of the book. Maybe this will be my way to take revenge on that early American literature course that I so did not enjoy).

Results to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment