Monday, January 10, 2011

And the bride wore white ... and sleeves?

I recently discovered Rebekah Westover (wedding photographer out of Utah), and I am entranced with her work. Completely entranced.

And seriously, are all of her clients models?

After going through (page after page after page of) her blog, there was another major thing I noticed about her brides (besides, you know, their ridiculous good looks): they all wore wedding dresses with sleeves.

Now, for the life of me, I had the hardest time finding a wedding dress that wasn't strapless (my shoulders + strapless = big disaster). I did a little bit of research and I found out that the dresses Rebekah Westover's brides wear are "temple-ready" gowns.

Now, don't you think there is something uniquely beautiful about a wedding dress that just has a little more to it?




They make propriety look gorgeous.

All images from Rebekah Westover Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment