Thursday, January 20, 2011

cold, painful weather = warm, yummy food

So, in sub-freezing temperatures like the ones we've been having lately, all I want to chow down on comes in the form cookies. And cupcakes. And soup (the rich, creamy, tomato bisque and cheddar baked potato kind).

And I've been guzzling gallons of coffee, too.

Luckily, Jenna over at Eat Live Run recently posted a recipe that I could not help but make.

And it's healthy too! (believe me, my body is incredibly thankful for that)



Looking for something warm to eat on a cold, winter's night? Penne with white beans and spinach is a must.

I'm off to trek to class in the bitter cold. But don't worry, I'm guzzling some coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Great find, Anna!!!
    Hope you had a fun run this morning!

    ReplyDelete