Sunday, January 16, 2011

How you can (theoretically) make chocolate + peanut butter = healthy

I have a new breakfast addiction, and I blame Mama Pea.

It involves chocolate and peanut butter and chocolate and more chocolate and oatmeal.

In my little world, anything that involves oatmeal has to be healthy.

In this world, 3 chocolate chip cookies might be cause for shame, but 3 chocolate chip oatmeal cookies? That's fiber, right there. That's what that is.

Thank you, Peas and Thank You, for introducing me to these Peanut Butter Cup Oats:

And while her recipe calls for cocoa powder and sugar, I decided to replace those two items with none other than brownie mix. Partially because I have no cocoa powder in my cupboard. But partially because, doesn't brownie mix sound so much better?


I think so.

In fact, I think so so much that I am having this breakfast food again -- for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment